Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bio Data of Ambarish

Name: R. Ambarish

School: Kendriya Vidyalaya (Picket, CRPF, Vijayawada)

College: Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College, Chennai 

Ambition: My all time ambition is to do a PHD viz. Doctoral Studies.


Job I look for: Reserve Bank of India or any Central Government Service

I look for:  Whatever I do, want to do with love, passion and happiness.

My Hobbies: Browsing Computer, Analyzing Cricket and Football scores

Favorite Subject: Mathematics, Finance, Accounting and Economics.

My other interests: Swimming, Reading magazines, Web Browsing, etc.

Inspirations:

1. People :  Swami Vivekananda, Vishy Anand (Ind), Glenn McGrath (Aus), Thomas Muller (Ger)

2. Groups: Cricket Teams: New Zealand and India ; Football teams: Deutscher Foosball Bund (Germany National Football team)




No comments:

Post a Comment